Today I spoke at the Faithwalkers Midwest Conference on “Technology and the Glory of God”.
The following is a compiled list of links and resources for further study and implementation.
Primary Source Material
Videos:Â Sessions from the Technology and the Glory of God Conference with Matt Perman and Tim Challies. Â Though I have been thinking about this topic and working with young men and women on this for years, I owe much of the articulation of these points to Tim and Matt. Â I brought them to Ames earlier this month for an afternoon and evening conference. The topics from my session are explore much more deeply at this conference.
Book:Â What’s Best Next: How The Gospel Transforms The Way We Get Things Done by Matt Perman
Book: The Next Story: Life and Faith After the Digital Explosion by Tim Challies
Article: The Porn FreeÂ Family Plan by Tim Challies
Article: The What’s Best Next Toolkit by Matt Perman
More on Productivity
- Article: Inbox Zero – Action Based Email – 43Folders <<– Essential reading
- Article: How To Get Things Done by Tim Challies
- Article: How To Get Your Inbox to Zero Every Day by Matt Perman
- Book:Â Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free ProductivityÂ by David Allen
- Book:Â Making Ideas Happen: Overcoming the Obstacles Between Vision and RealityÂ by Scott Belsky
- Book:Â Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind (The 99U Book Series)Â – 99u
More on the Battle with Online Sexual Immorality (Pornography)
- Book:Â Finally Free: Fighting for Purity with the Power of GraceÂ – Heath Lambert
- Book:Â Sex Is Not the Problem (Lust Is): Sexual Purity in a Lust-Saturated WorldÂ – Joshua Harris
- Book:Â Purity is PossibleÂ – Helen Thorne